Saturday 15 July 2017


THE PRAYER OF JABEZ
Image result for The prayer of jabez
 His birth was in pangs of pain
Despised,debased and disdained
Jabez the man born into sorrow
Seemed he had no hope for tomorrow.


Lived a life of pain and misery
Had no gain in all his mastery
All around him was an aura of shame
Until his day came.....

One day was all it took
When unto the Lord God he looked
Earnestly cried out to the Lord
Jabez remembered his God


Oh Lord bless me was his cry
Enlarge my territory O God Most High
Let your mighty hand be with me
That from shame and pain I'll be truly free

That day his life was turned around
Joy and glory in the Lord  He  found
His pain was traded for gain
God does wonders again and again

Jabez became a man of honor
Decorated with fame and favor
A man reckoned with among men
A man more honorable  than his brethren.

The Lord still works wonders today
When we humble ourselves and pray
Call upon His marvelous name
Your life will never again be the same.


Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! 
Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.1 Chronicles 4:10(NIV)


Your beautiful comments, testimonies, and suggestions are welcome.Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: