Monday 27 August 2012

DANCING  IN HIS  GRACE
 

Casting off my anxiety
Focusing on His Majesty
He decks my soul with sweet peace
Bidding my fears cease.

The Omnipotent is in control
So all my burdens onto Him I'll roll
He who puts on my face a smile
Gives me strength for the miles.

Gazing upon Him- my Sunshine,
He shows His plans for this life of mine
Filling me with hope and faith divine
To know it shall all be fine.

Captivated by His love, I yield
Then He takes me into the holy field
In the field of His grace,
I enjoy His warm embrace.

In the light of His countenance
Favor flows like sweet fragrance
So I praise Him, lifting up my voice
Earnestly declaring that He is my choice.

Delirious with joy in His presence;
Marveling at such effulgence
I worship in humble reverence
Him who is life's beauty and essence.

His power and glory increasingly I see;
With His angels all around, caring for me
My pains and sorrows they efface
And set me dancing In His grace!

Lord,you have assigned me my portion and my cup;you have made my lot secure.The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;surely I have a delightful inheritance.
Psalm 16 vs 5-6(NIV)
© Benjamin Anabaraonye

2 comments:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Oh, I really liked this one... simply lovely!

... earnestly declaring that He is my choice...

Yes!

BENJYPOETRY said...

Yes! Praise to the God of wonders and amazing grace.