Tuesday 7 March 2017

GRATEFUL

Image result for a grateful heart

You have been so good to me
Your love and mercy I continually see
And I'm so grateful Lord
Grateful for the promise of Your Word.


Grateful for the wonderful blessings You send
For a beautiful family and loving friends
You shower upon me Your goodness and grace
Forever it's You I'll love, worship and praise.


You have been so good to me
Even in times it seemed hard to see
You have been my shelter and comfort
In You, I find refuge and resort.


I just want to say I'm grateful
My Lord and King, You are faithful
Thank You for today and every day
Each day I'll choose to walk in Your way.

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! 
For His mercy endures forever.Psalm 107:1(NKJV)

Copyright 2017 by Benjamin Anabaraonye

No comments: