Tuesday 9 May 2017

ALWAYS THERE TO HELP

Image result for God is always there to help me

Even though I can't see You
I know You see me
Not just from the outside
But also my inside.

Even when I can't hear You
I know You hear me
And You're always listening
Even to the words I don't speak.

Even though I can't touch You
You always touch me
With hugs from friends
And the gentle breeze.


Even when I don't feel You
I know You feel my every pain
And know my every sorrows
You're always there to help me.


Even when I don't, I just know
You'll always come through for me
Because it is not about me
But it is and will always be about You.     

© Beautiful 2017
 Image result for god is my helper

This beautiful poem was contributed by Beautiful ©2017 and edited by BENJYPOETRY.Beautiful can be reached via e-mail: belkelly09@yahoo.com.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Your beautiful comments, testimonies, and suggestions are welcome.Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: