Sunday 3 January 2016

A NEW BEGINNING

A NEW BEGINNING
Image result for a new beginning

Behold,I will do a new thing;now it shall spring forth;shall ye not know it?I will even make a way in the wilderness,and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19(KJV)

~*~
And He that sat upon the throne said,Behold,I make all things new.And He said unto me,write:for these words are true and faithful.Revelation 21:5(KJV)

~*~
And this is life eternal,that they might know thee the only true God,and Jesus Christ,whom thou hast sent.John 17:3(KJV)
  ~*~
Therefore if any man be in Christ,he is a new creature:old things are passed away;behold,all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17(KJV)
  ~*~
Come unto me,all ye that labour and are heavy laden,and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you,learn of me;for I am meek and lowly in heart:and ye shall find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:28-29(KJV)

No comments: