Thursday 15 November 2012

THE BIBLE



THE BIBLE
 
Precious and pure
High and holy
Our candle,our cure
Light with which we see

Lofty and lovely
Above earthly treasures
God's gift for you and me
Forever endures

Wisdom fountain
Flowing freely
Freedom mountain
Of truths for you and me

Cleansing water
Purifying the soul
Words of peace and power
Making the spirit whole

Wonderful words of life
Full of love and light
Will our weary souls revive
Bringing our souls delight

Spring of healing
Sweeter than honey
Everlastingly living
Full of grace and glory

Precious and pure
Our bread and our sword
River of pleasures
The Bible-God's holy Word.

Your Word is like a lamp that guides my steps,a light that shows the path I should take.
Psalm 119:105(ERV)

Copyright 2012 by Benjamin Anabaraonye

2 comments:

Godsgracetome said...

Absolutely stunning! It brings me peace and serenity on this morning.


God Bless, Lynn

BENJYPOETRY said...

Thanks Lynn.