Saturday 1 July 2017

MY DAYS ARE THE LORD'S


By Deborah Ann Belka


Image result for Teach me Lord your wa
Lord, You know my days,
the number of my years
You know the exact time
that my life will be here.


I pray I will use it wisely,
giving honor to Your name
I ask that You will help me
not to bring You any shame.


Lord, You have given me,
this place for me to dwell
You've given me a chance
to choose heaven over hell.

                                                                                                                                                          
 I pray I'll be a good steward,
in the seasons allotted me
I ask for Your guidance
so, in eternity, we can be.
                                                                                                                                                       

 Lord, You understand me
and know my every side
You've given me Your light
to be my constant guide.

 I pray I will not falter,
on the narrowest of ways
I ask that You will lead me
all my nights and all my days.


Lord, let me not stray,
from You while I am here
for You are my Shepherd
who I trust with all my years.
Image result for MY DAYS ARE THELORD's


© Deborah Ann Belka
Used with permission from the Author

Deborah Ann Belka is a Christian poet and Mum based in the United States of America.
For more inspirational poems by Deborah Ann Belka visit her inspirational blog:
www.poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com

Your beautiful comments, testimonies, and suggestions are welcome.Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: